Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 8

We all rise the next morning to a lovely breakfast of ice cream, I love ice cream and could never get sick of it, but that is not the sam ewith some of the others, some of them are feeling really sick. Hope they start to feel a little bit better. Any way when I hop out of the tent I see this huge pool of ice cream! How crazy is that? Jordan and Cairo are going around delivering these weird looking special suits that they are telling us we must wear when we go in the ice cream pool or else we will get full really easy and won't be able to enjoy it as much as we could. So I agree and quickly wake the others so thay can come and have some fun too!

"Wait a minute!" Morgan cries questioningly, "This could be some kind of plot to get control over all of us?!"she finishes.

"NO, don't listen to her, she doesn't know what she's talking about. Everybody just calm down, I swear on my life that I am most definatly not doing a thing like that!" Jordan shouts certainly. Well I beleive him and so do alot of other peopl, so I think it should be fine. So we all take our suits put them on briskly so we get in first and hop in the endless pit of ice cream! "WOO HOO!" I keep hearing excited screams! This is the most fun I've had in ages!

Well the days nearly gone so we pack up and stay the night again.

No comments:

Post a Comment