Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 12

The next morning we all told Morgan what had happened, Emma then told them to bring her a long twig and she made that into a rope, they then put it around Morgans neck and I woke up. They told her never to take off the necklace because something very bad would happen.
She dare not take off the necklace in any situation, I could tell she kept thinking about the dream and what if it came true the document said that there were two groups and she seemed really scared.
I heard her say herself if I don't think about it I won't get scared and so I did.
We forgot it and carried on with our journeys.
Morgan, Leah, Emma and I went down to the beach around the little island and rested there for a while.

Suddenly a green alien figure came and took us we suspected it was one of the bad aliens from my dream, we were freaking out as we knew what would happen as it was exactly like Morgans dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment